Thursday, June 14, 2007

observations....

***my cat ripped off the tushy end of her fake mouse....the tail is still there, but it's now bald at the end...it reminds me of that movie "the great outdoors" when they shoot the bear in the ass with the lamp shotgun....i found it very hilarious.

***i have to leave my turtle tank open when the heat lamp is on....and the cat's favorite game is to smack the turtle off the rock....she's (the cat) is in time out right now...i'm sure she doesn't care about the turtle, because once i let her out of the room, she's just going to knock the turtle back into the water...

***i have to eat yogurt about twice a day for this diet....i don't think i like yogurt...i keep telling myself "it's about losing weight & trying new healthy food"...if you put some junk in front of me that i've never tried, i'll eat it and wonder where it's been all my life....why can't i feel that way about brocoli?

***it's very hot & my apartment is not air conditioned...i find i can keep things cool by not turning on the tv (it puts out a lot of heat) & keeping all the lights off....but it's so dark all i want to do is sleep. but it's cool in here.

***i am missing storm very much...my sex drive is coming back but he's not feeling very good. it's starting to annoy me.

***all these friends want me to go out to eat/drink with them now that i'm not working. i want to be good on my new diet & i know that going out is a bad idea...plus, i'm really cool with the idea of waiting...which i think is really the main reason i don't want to go out...i just don't want to go.

***my belly dance class is going to be really hot & she makes you sweat. that's all, i just hate sweating...i really hate it.

***above my front door i put the sign "beyond this place there be dragons" just to make a statement....i love it...and i am starting to believe it.

okay, that's enough...this has been a small tour of wind walker's brain....hope you enjoyed it.

3 comments:

GrooveTheory said...

OMG! I have to do a lot of catch-up :) LOL

First, goodluck on your diet. Although, I think you look fine, I'm not the one to knock dieting down, because I'm almost on the same diet. Yogurt and Jell-o for me and it works honey. So, mind over matter and you'll get there. Better yet, goodluck to both of us :) LOL Oh, and the belly dancing will DEFINITELY help it. I just wish I can do that without looking like a fool :) LOL

My gratitude ... well there's a lot, but one of them is meeting you and Storm here in the blogworld. Very nice couple indeed!

JaG said...

I loved the tour! Can I have another one?

I find that leaving my pc screen off when it's very hot in the apartment is a way to keep cooler too, but then how do you surf the net????

Mina Lamieux said...

*smile* I did enjoy it. Thank you for sharing.