Wednesday, June 13, 2007

the big task....



so i have a meeting today with jenny craig....i am getting so sick of this weight, but apparently not sick enough to stop my bad eating habits, so i thought a strict diet will do the trick. at least to get a jump start on things...




i go to a belly-dance class twice a week. and it's hard and painful (she's teaching us how to do the splits) but i feel great afterwards....




i've spent my whole life trying not to jiggle when i move, i had a hard time letting go of that....but i have curves which look good when i do the moves correctly....and i love moving like that. my body feels sexy and my muscles are sore afterwards but there's something erotic about moving so exotically.




it's funny, the only thing i felt insecure about when i started was the fact that everyone was so dressed up....but fear not, oh i caught up!! i have several outfits, coin belts, fringe belts...etc.




here's a picture of my coin bra.....it's heavy as all hell, but it's really cool!! enjoy!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your coin bra, wind! So incredibly sexy. :)
Please let me know how Jenny Craig works out for you. I've seriously considered going to it for years...is very close to my home and I'm not sure if it really works.
BIG HUGS
padme amidala

Mina Lamieux said...

Oh dear lord woman! You are sexy!

JaG said...

OMG THAT THING IS SEXY!!!!