Tuesday, June 12, 2007

gratitude tuesday - w

i've decided to participate in gratitude tuesday and since ceeci is on "w", i thought i would start on the same letter.

warrior - that's what i call my storm. no matter the situation, i can always depend on him to act like my strong warrior.

woman - that's what he calls me. i look to the strength on my womanhood to guide me....i believe in the power of women and their strength. it kills me that women in other cultures have been looked down upon...

work - i love my work.i love teaching...it is so hard, but so worth it. it's the greatest thing i've ever done in my "working life".

wind - i love the wind....i love feeling on my face. i feel the earth's power in the wind, i feel calm and at peace in the wind.

wolves - i feel that wolves are my spirit animal...i have a tattoo of a wolf on my shoulder.

water - i live by the water and i love to watch the waves coming in. storm and i drink coffee out on this pier and just watch the water. it's amazing.

wagging tails - i love when you walk in the door and a dog comes running up and their tail is wagging away....

whales - i went whale watching once. it was really cool to watch the sprays and to see a tail come up in the water.

wicked - this play was awesome and i think everyone should see it.

wicca - i love learning about wicca. it's an old belief and i relate to it. i still have to practice what i've learned, but i look forward to putting it into practice.

wine - i love meeting friends over dinner and a glass of wine...or two...

warmth - my favorite place is snuggled in a warm blanket in a cold room. i love it!!

winter - is my favorite season. i like being warm in a cool enviornment. you can always add on layers but when it's hot, you are screwed.

wigs - i take every opportunity to wear wigs when i can. you can change your look for one day or for a few hours.

werewolves - this one boy always pretended he was a werewolf....so i could get him to do his work by saying "a werewolf would count for me" so i'm very grateful to werewolves.

whips - enough said....i'm grateful to my whip.

willow tree - very pretty, and sacred

woodchucks - how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

wizard of oz - when i was little, i used to perform "somewhere over the rainbow" to anyone who would listen....doctor's offices, where ever...in fact, there's a tape i made when i was five singing it....i didn't know all the words, but it's pretty funny.

where the heart is - i love that movie....i love movies where people pull themselves out of a bad place and into a better life...

wind walker - i'm glad to be back and have been feeling more like myself when i write as wind walker. i've written under different names, but have never been as satisfied or as proud to be wind walker...

*******

so there's my list. i hope you enjoy.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Some things never change, do they?

It's really great to see you two and hear about your updates!

Paul said...

Wind Walker, great list, wolf is also my guide.
Hi storm great to see/hear you, whatever, glad that you are up to teasing Your woman.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful W list, wind. I'm grateful for you, wind that your back to blogging again. I missed you!
BIG HUGS
padme amidala

Brechi said...

Hi there...I was a reader of your old blog...glad to see you are back. I just surfed through to you over from CosmoBlog...

CeeCi said...

Wind! What a wonderful list! I missed it last week so I'm glad I was getting caught up this morning and discovered it.

It was hilarious to see Storm's contribution.

ciao bella~
CeeCi