Sunday, June 10, 2007

the fog has lifted, for now...

aaaaahhhh, i'm normal again....for the next three weeks anyways...

i got to spend a long time talking with storm....where i opened up about my fears....my biggest fear is now that he has a woman who is so hard core with him (and a better match for his kink level), why on earth would he want to continue with my low-level kink?

and his answer? because it's him and i....he says he connects with me....and to prove it, he paddled me a little...

since it's been almost a year and i didn't know if i would still like it, he was gentle.....it was just enough to sting...

and i remembered the sting. it's going to take a little bit before i can go back to the stings i was able to take before, but i remembered....in fact, when he was lightly paddling me, i was remembering the wooden spoon i grew so fond of....the way i used to look at kitchen supplies...the fun we had trying new things, and the pleasure i used to take from looking in the mirror at my bruised tushy...

it made me feel closer to him again, and we both needed that.

if you let your life get busy and don't make things a priority, they fall to the wasteside....it's so easy to push things off...

although, in all fairness, my fractured rib was a legitimate reason to not spank (thank you bronchitus)....but i let life get in the way...

and my sex drive was paying the price...since that little spank....my sex drive seems to be returning...and i want to break out that spoon again.

ah, red stingy tushy, how i missed you!!!

4 comments:

Paul said...

Wind, this more like it, I'm so pleased for you.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Mina Lamieux said...

Im so glad to see things are getting better. My link is poted under webpage on my profile.. but here it is anyways. :) http://mydesire.wordpress.com

wind walker said...

paul: thank you, i hate that one aspect of my life....it's temporary but it sucks!!

mina: thanks for the link!!

Anonymous said...

I'm really happy for you, wind. :)
Glad you got your sex drive back and a nice paddling. :)
BIG HUGS
padme amidala