Sunday, June 17, 2007

a break from vacation....

i've had one week of summer vacation. tomorrow starts a two-week class about becoming a better teacher...

except for the fact i have to get up even earlier for it than i did during the school year, this should be a cool class.

i don't know, do you ever feel that you are miles away from where you would like to be? everything is fine with storm and i, but the lack of sex is starting to distract me...

i feel unfullfilled in almost every aspect of my day....i've been productive all week, getting things done, starting the diet....but none of it's satisfying...

i guess i'm just a spoiled brat who's use to having sex regularly...one of my friends admitted she hadn't had sex in two years and i thought "what is that? the plot to a horror movie?"

i think it's worse because storm is still in my life....i think that came out wrong...but as long as his presence is felt by me, there's the promise of good sex...."if he feels better tomorrow, then we can meet up...." "maybe later when he meet, he'll be feeling better...."

so my day has a little disappointment to it each day.....and i don't blame storm, it's not his fault....but even the thought of going out in search of a new fuck toy to distract me doesn't do anything to me...i ache for storm. his parts ache to be claimed by him.....

even my good old vibrator leaves me wanting more....

god, who knew i could become this bitchy from lack of sex....

whine, whine, whine....i should stop...but i feel it soaks into every bit of my life...

man, when storm is up to it....i'm gonna jump that fine ass of his!!!!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Wind, I know where you are coming from, hope things improve soon.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

JaG said...

No sex makes me bitchy too :-(

GrooveTheory said...

HOney. Sex deprivation, is synonymous to food and sleep deprivation. It's scary!