Wednesday, May 23, 2007

an update...

okay, template is in order....working on connecting with the friends....so here's the update.

this is my blog, storm and i are still together (and he's still storm) however, he had major surgery and is recovering slowly....so while we are still strong, certain lifestyle elements had to take a back seat.

i have a new career, a new apartment, a new kitty, and a new interest: belly dancing.

i do miss the days where i felt like i knew what i was doing and everything's not so new, but ah well....

i miss storm terribly and as soon as he's feeling better, i'm sure you'll see him around.

7 comments:

GrooveTheory said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! How I missed you!!! Welcome back sweetie!! And tell stormie to get well soon. I miss his ass too!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! When I saw your comment this morning I had to look twice to make sure it was really you!!! Ohhhhhh I've missed you, wind. I have missed Storm too. I'm so glad your blogging again!!
I love the new template and I'm so happy your back!!! :)
You are a very dear friend and I'm so happy you returned to blogging.
I will get your link up right away. :)
BIG HUGS
padme amidala

JaG said...

Hey you!! How nice to see you! And blogging again too!! YAY!! Welcome back! I hope Storm recovers soon, send him my love and well wishes!

Paul said...

Wind, so nice to see you again, I often think of you, sorry to hear about Storm. Please give him my best. Great that you are blogging
again.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

wind walker said...

thanks everyone for the great welcome!!

it's so nice to be back!!!

Bonnie said...

Wind!

Welcome back! It's a delight to see your name and read your words again. We've all missed you and Storm.

Hugs,
Bonnie

storm rider said...

Yes , I finally figure out how to leave a fucking comment!
Oh ,Hi to you all, dont mind me, simple things keep me amused!
Im glad to see all of you are still alive and well! Even you Groove!( oh boy, here we go!)