Sunday, May 27, 2007

pirates.....

without giving anything away, i have to admit i'm slightly disappointed in pirates of the carribean!!!

not because it was a bad movie, it was great. the actors were fabulous...orlando bloom, oh so hot....

some critics have said it was confusing...i had no problem following the story...

and i was into the story....even for a two hour and forty-five minute movie, i was soaking it up like a sponge.

but the end of the movie.....ARGH!!!!!!

there will be no spoilers on this site......but if you watched the movie, tell me what you thought....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Pirates and I really enjoyed it. I liked it better than the last movie actually. Last time's ending really got me worked up as it didn't really end at all...and then your forced to wait to see what happened. I think they could have ended it at the beach part actually and that might have been really nice. I think perhaps they wanted to leave the door open in case one day there might be another pirates movie.
And I agree..Orlando is a REAL hottie!! I really enjoyed the wedding...that as fun! :)
BIG HUGS
padme amidala