Monday, July 9, 2007

for some reason, i can't type a title....hmmmm...whatever!!

so things are slowing down again and i should be able to blog...there's a lot going on right now, but i'm not sure with how much i want to talk about.

some of it doesn't involve me (not that i want to badmouth anyone - i know, shocker!!!) but i'll have to ask storm if i can mention things.

as some of you may remember, i have gone out in the past & videotaped myself with other guys to show storm. it's made for some pretty hot moments, let me tell you....

it's not so much that storm can't satisfy me, but i really, really enjoy performing for him...and if the sex is good then it's a bonus!!

i made a posting on-line and have gotten over 100 responses....but some of them are so stupid...i'm posting under casual encounters & i get responses saying "i want to find a girl who loves me for who i am..." i want to say "well, i can give you a few hints why you've been unlucky thus far!!"

i get responses for sexual things that were not in my post at ALL. for example: did you know that i sound like the perfect canidate for fisting???? didn't realize i was putting that out...i'll have to be more careful.

one guy wanted me to bathe him and worship his body....then once i bring him "pleasure", we lie in my bed and cuddle....

**gag, choke**

some guys just respond like: "lets hit it. where you at?"

some are REALLY sly: "i'm only available during the day and i can't host." hmmmm, let me guess why that is.

i'm not using any of my real information...and i plan on meeting them in a public location first...like a starbucks/cafe. i am spelling out exactly what i want and my boundaries....and i have them e-mail me for a bit before i meet them, just to make sure they are on the up and up.

and i must say, it takes longer this way, but it's much more successful than trying to find a guy in a bar!!!

i will most likely be posting my results...cause the funny responses are so worth sharing!!!

2 comments:

Mina Lamieux said...

*smile* I'm looking forward to it.

storm rider said...

I love your honesty my Slave, but some of our old readers are not going to understand this!